If you’ve never attended law school, do not pretend that you are a legal expert on your day in court, especially if you are charged with committing a crime. Your life’s on the line and if you go to court without a lawyer, there is a good chance that things will be turned upside down. Make sure that you avoid this scenario and hire the best fairfax lawyers around to represent your case. Take a look at the top six reasons to hire a criminal lawyer to represent you in court.
1. Stay Out of Jail: Any criminal conviction could land you in jail. Do you really want to give up your freedom? You can avoid those risks and stay out of jail when a lawyer is there.
2. Peace of Mind: When you know that a lawyer is there to make things right, it is easy to enjoy peace of mind even as court nears. That is important to have when you have been charged with committing a crime.
3. Faster Hearing: Do you want to spend the next few months of your life going back and forth to court? Without an attorney, that might very well be a risk that you take. Lawyers speed things up so you are done with court faster.
4. Experts: Lawyers are legal experts who know how to defend you in court. It doesn’t matter what type of charge you are charged with, they have the expertise to keep you out of jail.
5. Reduced Penalties: Not only can a lawyer reduce your risks of going to jail, they also reduce the harshness of any other penalties the judge hands down if you are convicted of the crime.
6. Why Not: When you are charged with a crime, your life’s on the line. Why not have the comfort that a lawyer brings on your side?